Massage with Emma in Hullavington, Wiltshire
Massage is wonderful for taking time out, to de-stress, to soothe, or to help address painful areas related to overuse, tension, injury, surgery, illness or ageing.
Whether you would like to book in for a relaxing massage or for help with a specific problem, you will be respectfully treated as an individual and Emma will always be happy to see you!
- Indian Head & Face Massage £35 per hour
- Neck & Shoulders Massage £35 per hour
- Foot Massage £35 per hour
- Gentle Full Body Massage £40 per 90 minutes
- Remedial Massage (specific problem area) £40 per hour
- Deep Tissue/Sports Massage £40 per hour
Emma has 20 years experience as a Massage Therapist and has enjoyed working with a range of clients in private practice and in clinical settings to support the client and the work of Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors. Emma has also had the pleasure of working with dancers, athletes and sports teams, but also, on the other end of the spectrum, to help support the day to day life or recovery of clients with chronic pain, those undergoing surgery or suffering from long term conditions, joint replacement, post-operative scarring issues and a whole host of pain conditions related to movement disability.
Advance booking is required. Daytime, evening, and weekend slots are available. Click here to contact Emma.
Please allow an extra 15 minutes per session for your consultation (free).
Massage cream/oils available
Natural Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Aqueous Cream. You are more than welcome to bring a different cream or oil with you (though I may sneeze if it’s heavily scented!).
As much notice as possible is appreciated, thank you! You may be asked to pay a 50% fee for cancellations within 24 hours or for missed appointments.
**Please read Covid-19 precautions/guidelines below**
Emma’s Massage Therapy Qualifications
- Swedish Body Massage (2004: International Institute of Health & Holistic Therapies)
- Indian Head Massage (2006: VTCT, Avida Beauty Academy England)
- Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy (2007: BTEC Level 4, London School of Sports Massage/Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage)
- CPD: Acupressure Massage, Ayurvedic Facial Massage, Advanced Massage Techniques in Intraoral Massage
- Please wear a face mask on arrival and throughout your session. Emma will wear a face mask, face visor and soft/thin nitrile gloves.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival using an infrared non-contact thermometer.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the studio.
- Please bring 2 towels with you: a hand towel and a full-sized bath towel.
- Payment is to be made online via bank transfer.
- All equipment will be sanitised between clients.
- Attendance records and contact details will be kept for 3 weeks for NHS Track & Trace purposes.
- Please do not attend if you feel at all unwell or have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms – thank you for your co-operation!
Copyright Miss Emma’s Dancing & Deportment. All rights reserved.