Dip your toes into the glitz and glamour of the Ballroom! Perfect for Strictly fans, you will learn to glide across the dance floor to beautiful music. Ballroom dancing is a wonderful social skill and has the added bonus of improving your posture, co-ordination and balance. You will learn all of the Ballroom dances; Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Quickstep and Viennese Waltz – while also having fun with the Latin-American dances; Cha Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble and Jive! We add in some of the popular Sequence dances too!
Complete beginners, couples and solo dancers are always very welcome – all you really need are shoes with a smooth sole to help you turn without sticking to the floor and a smile – looking forward to seeing you at a class or Tea Dance soon!
Monday night classes – Grittleton Village Hall, Grittleton, Chippenham, SN14 6AP
- Monday 6.30-7.30pm: Improvers, £8
- Monday 7.30-8.00pm: Guided Practice, free with any class that evening or £4 separately
- Monday 8.00-9.00pm: Intermediates, £8
- Special offer: Attend the whole evening for £12!
Friday night classes – Grittleton Village Hall, Grittleton, Chippenham, SN14 6AP
- Friday 7.00-8.15pm: Beginners, £8
- Followed by a Vintage dance class at 8.15pm – attend the whole evening for £12!
As with any type of exercise, please consult your GP if your health or day to day aches/pains will affect your ability to safely participate. You are encouraged to take things at your own pace during each class, to use your own judgement and to rest whenever you need to.
© Copyright Miss Emma’s Dancing & Deportment. All rights reserved.